- Recommended Books
- Financial Focus Newsletter
- Financial Blogger – Danny More Bucks
- Real Estate Investments – Fourplex Investment Group
- Car Buying Tips – Free information on buying new and used cars, leasing and avoiding auto scams.
- CarFax – See the history of the car you are considering (VIN required)
- Edmund’s Publications – Consumer information experts. Easily run comparisons on new and used vehicles.
- Fighting Chance – For $34.95, you receive complete pricing data on the vehicle you’re considering, plus its record in the market place, available cash incentives, negotiating tips, and access to a “live” purchasing coach.
- Intellichoice OnLine Car Center – Automotive research and comparisons.
- J.D. Power & Associates – Automotive marketing research.
- Kelley Blue Book – New and Used vehicle pricing reports.
- RoadLoans – Competitive rates on financing for new and used cars (refinancing, too).
- FDIC site – Check to see if your bank is FDIC insured or if it is in trouble.
- Finaid – A comprehensive site that covers all aspects of financial aid.
- National Center for Education Statistics – Information on past three years of college/university costs.
- Salliemae – Calculators for estimating college costs, savings needs, and student loan payments as well as a great deal of financial aid and scholarship information.
- Savingforcollege.com – Quarterly 529 plan reviews and other tips on saving for college.
- IRS Website – The IRS Website, information on forms, publications, and frequently asked questions.
- Bloomberg – Financial market news and stock/mutual fund quotes.
- CNN Financial News – Financial market news and stock/mutual fund quotes.
- InvestorGuide – Comprehensive stock research tool. “Tools” tab provides links to other sites.
- MSN Money – Financial market news and stock/mutual fund quotes.
- Wall Street Journal – Financial market news and stock/mutual fund quotes
- Yahoo – Keep track of your overall portfolio and get detailed charts on your individual stocks and bonds.
- Investorwords – This site is a database of more than 5,000 key investment terms, plus some 15,000 links related to words and concepts.
- Motley Fool – Online calculators and information to help answer basic questions.
- SEC Investor Education site – Online calculators, broker and/or advisor information, investor alerts, plus links to other government sites.
- Fund Alarm – Stay abreast of significant changes influencing the people behind the funds, and receive email alerts whenever a fund you own announces a key development.
- IndexFunds.com – A resource on the use of index funds, or passive investing, versus conventional actively managed mutual funds.
- Morningstar – This company is well-known for its mutual fund star rating system, and this site has many useful research and analysis tools.
- Mutual Fund Education Alliance – A large source of mutual fund news and information, plus daily price info and one-, five- and ten-year annualized returns.
- Bankrate.com – Mortgage calculator and basic information
- Eloan – Compare loans, quotes, calculators
- HSH.com – Mortgage news, rate comparisions, and calculators
- Realtor sites – Customized searches by city, mortgage information and glossary.
- Reverse.org – Created by the nonprofit National Center for Home Equity, this site offers consumers and independent resource that allows for true comparison shopping of various reverse mortgage programs. It also has a great deal of basic information and FAQs that everyone should ask but rarely does.
- Consumer Reports Magazine – Informational articles and product recalls are free on this site (subscription required for full online version).
- The Dollar Stretcher Tips – Free online newspaper full of tips, hints, stories and links for living better for less.
Link Disclosure: The information being provided is strictly as a courtesy. When you link to any of the websites provided here, you are leaving this website. We make no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of information provided at these websites. Nor is the company liable for any direct or indirect technical or system issues or any consequences arising out of your access to or your use of third-party technologies, websites, information and programs made available through this website. When you access one of these websites, you are leaving our website and assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the websites you are linking to.